Trip reports & River info
Here you will find a chronological list of the various trip reports. If you want your trip report in the list, contact the board.
- Wilwateracademie DWD december 2011
- Brandingvaren november 2011
- Schotland november 2011
- Introkamp 2011, Erft en Hohenlimburg
- DWD september 2011
- Zomerkamp 2011
- Holibu en Erft juni 2011
- Hohenlimburg mei 2011
- Voorjaarskamp 2011
- Freestyle in Wageningen (Mei 2011)
- Lekker weer op de Erft (April 2011)
- Op bezoek bij Levitas (Maart 2011)
- Freestylen voor beginners (Maart 2011)
- Oostelijke Ourthe (februari 2011)
- Rur (januari 2011)
- Hoegne, België (Januari 2011)
- Varen rond Vancouver
Do you want to organise an activity?
If you want to organise an activity, we won't let you drown in things to arrange. we have a script to help you, at the bottom of the page. Or we can put you up with an experienced member to organise something together. You can also check out the tips from Okawanda about organising a trip.
After chosing a river, getting people to come, and arranging cars to bring the participants and boats to the river, there are two things left to do. First enjoy the trip you organised and second fill in the declaration form (this can also be used for other activities). This form is used to make sure everybody pays for the costs they made and get back the mony for the things participants payed for other people. After you filled in your form you can mail it to the board or you can hand a printed form to the treasurer.
Read the boating regulations before going on a trip